Monday, March 13, 2017
BIKING TO THE FINISH LINE
Biking has shortened my commute between classes - I still prefer to show up a little late though. With a couple more semesters to go, I am really focused on the steps that I should take in order to come out of here with a job. Sometimes I find myself worried and full of doubt, however, I understand that worrying won't solve anything. We need to concoct possible solutions and then act on the best one - I don't want to stay longer than needed. I need to finish grading 44 essays, complete homework for my MLM and Psychometric classes, wrap up our IRB proposal, draft a paper for my Politics of Drugs class, prepare an exam review for one of my TA assignments and practice lecture for the other. Coffee is my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment